2000 E39 ABS/DSC question
- From: Jeff <yearight@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:40:07 -0500
I have a 2000 E39 (528i)
Two years ago my ABS, DSC and speedometer became inop. I was told the ABS
module went bad.
I sent it to a place that repairs them. When I recieved it back, I put it
back in and everything came back to life immediately.
Six months later the ABS and DSC stopped working. The Speedometer still
Thinking the ABS module died on me again, I sent it in to be checked. It
was tested to be ok.
Do you think it could be a bad speed sensor?
I know there is a front and a rear. Is there any simple way of finding out
which one is bad?
My car is due for inspection by the end of the month and a friend will
replace the rotors and brake pads. Would be nice if we could find the bad
speed sensor (if there is one)
- Prev by Date: BMW Adds Special Edition X5 xDrive35d Model To Celebrate 10 Years Of Sales
- Next by Date: Re: 2000 E39 ABS/DSC question
- Previous by thread: BMW Adds Special Edition X5 xDrive35d Model To Celebrate 10 Years Of Sales
- Next by thread: Re: 2000 E39 ABS/DSC question