Re: Central locking problem / question

Good grief! Surely there is something BMW-related we can argue about instead of further beating the old, tired, long-dead horse about whether top- or bottom-posting is best for Usenet. The Real Answer, tools-based rendering in each user's preferred form, is not available.

One of the tragedies of civilization is that we can't all have it our own way all the time. Unless you're willing to write the RFCs and build the tools to solve the problem (I am not--I can live with things as they are can care not which way you choose to post), please stop whining!

OK, back to sleep again.

--
JRE

  • Re: Solar Power
    ... So why don't you find some people who hold a different view to argue ... with instead of finding people who agree with you and beating them up ... rat's ass but a few pedants. ... Understanding the problem is important. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Mitch Hawkers Wood Coaster Poll Results
    ... I'd argue against that theory. ... lower-drama RRC a better read, ... I've seen this place become more civil and less Rastus-y the last year, and I think it's far more positive than dragging out the same old dead horses again and beating them yet again. ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • Re: Bottom versus top posting
    ... I would second your opinion, but it's best not to argue it. ... The bottom-posting issue seems to be connected with ... the early days of Usenet. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Federer has no rivals - Sampras
    ... He used to argue for AA vs PS. ... Fed is around and beating the crap out of everyone AA is not even ... that AA was never in the same league as PS. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: OT - Need Advice --
    ... "Argue for your limitations and sure enough, ... I know this is about crap, but stop bottom-posting. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)