Re: Central locking problem / question

Good grief! Surely there is something BMW-related we can argue about instead of further beating the old, tired, long-dead horse about whether top- or bottom-posting is best for Usenet. The Real Answer, tools-based rendering in each user's preferred form, is not available.

One of the tragedies of civilization is that we can't all have it our own way all the time. Unless you're willing to write the RFCs and build the tools to solve the problem (I am not--I can live with things as they are can care not which way you choose to post), please stop whining!

OK, back to sleep again.

--
JRE
.