Re: Central locking problem / question
- From: "Jeff Strickland" <crwlr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:11:41 GMT
"DCA" <dca860MAPS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EnU7k.39389$7m7.11234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff Strickland wrote:Ah - so you CAN bottom post - well done old chap!
"R. Mark Clayton" <nospamclayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:G--dnWo69LfmvsPVnZ2dnUVZ8rGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxx
Hatch door is deadlocked and so will not open with other doors (correct operation). Turn lock to normal.
There's a good call.
I forgot to mention that the hatch (trunk lid or boot on a sedan or coupe) can be locked so that it does not respond to the door locks. If the hatch lock is horizontal, then the hatch will lock and unlock with the doors, if the hatch lock is vertical, then it will operate by input from the doors.
Of course I can bottom post, but my news reader defaults to posting on top, and when one can read the entire original post and my reply all in one screen, I see no reason to even care about top posting. I am a rude son of a bitch though, and it bothers me not to suggest that you are far too anal. Try posting something that is relevant, and I might change my position -- but I doubt it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Central locking problem / question
- Next by Date: Re: Central locking problem / question
- Previous by thread: Re: Central locking problem / question
- Next by thread: Re: Central locking problem / question