85 bmw 735i-- won't start up--it will crank over

it will turn over fast but won't start..12v coil has fire on both primary
post but no fire at the secondary post that links the distributor. fuses
good.fuel delivery good. got any suggestions.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.bmw/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

  • Re: Armored/BX Cable question
    ... fuses should have been 15A, they had 30A fuses in both slots. ... the Bx feeding the upper that nearly caught fire. ... feeling the walls for warm plaster. ... so I used both the fuses for the upper apt. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: How safe operating an amp with no fuse?
    ... >>> your fire insurance doesn't cover it. ... I dont believe it matters, ... that "no fuses sound better than fuses". ... > hopefully only destroying property and not lives. ...
    (rec.audio.tech)
  • Re: VT Fuse
    ... The first and main types were for fuses in AA shells and these relied on ... The basic idea stems from the fact that an AA shell that misses its target ... fire threshold seems to be some audio amplitude within some bandpass. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: distributor cap catched fire
    ... I opened the hoood and the distruibutor cap was on fire. ... I dont see why it would catch fire. ... Ive seen rotors with carbon tracks, and carbonized distributor caps, ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: Almost killed my first System 11 game
    ... I put the fuses listed in the ... Now when I fire up the game and play, ... I do have power to the coil but am kinda lost as to what to test ... There should be a switch in the kickout hole that tells the solenoid to ...
    (rec.games.pinball)