Re: How to convert your car to run on water

For anyone interested, there is a FREE website for the same thing that David
paid for. Most of the websites that ask for money, use the same basic
principals from the FREE website. I have not yet tried it, but I am
seriously thinking about it. Dosen't take to much money to try it.. Anyway,
use this link, and scroll to Chapter 10. It is a FREE Adobe .pdf
document...148 pages, I think. There are also You Tube videos posted by
"Smack" who is one of the people referenced in Chapter 10. If anyone tries
this, please post and let us know if it helped.
http://www.free-energy-info.com/

"David" <davidtayler911@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hey guys

I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and
thought I'd let you know about it.

Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running
your vehicle on a combination of water and gas.
http://www.runyourcarwithwatertoday.com

It costs $49 to buy the document/plans, but hopefully I'll recover
that cost quickly with the gas saving. I haven't set it all up yet,
and I don't think it will save me 50% in gas, but I've read
independent sources and believe it's feasible to save around 10-20%.

I think the fact it's helping the environment by reducing emmissions,
spurred me into buying the product too.

Anyway, like I said, I thought I'd let you know, because I know a lot
of people are doing it tough with the increasing gas prices.

Have a good day,

Dave Tayler

  • Re: Goodbye Seafood
    ... I don't think that many understand how higher fuel/energy costs is what ... People talk about the housing market, but it was when the gas ... If you spend more money on ... ALL shows require people to travel. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Wal Mart food price rollback
    ... was down to my last $30, I gave someone $20 who said he was out of gas ... one stranger who asked for money when I had ... He doesn't pay the power, water or gas, either. ... Most of the people I know work and run behind on their bills because they ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Support OIl Driilling Off Florida!
    ... this is at $4 a gallon gas. ... since there won't be any money left over after necessary ... If gas had always been $5 a gallon they would never have been built ... No, the society will adapt or die, as all societies do. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: WOT: What OBD Reader to get?
    ... Same deal with OBD scanners. ... Dealership replaced the gas cap, ... Time after time I watch people who are trying to save money by free code ... Scan tools will become "EM's" of the auto repair industry. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)