2004 320i

Hi,

I just wanted some views from people who have owned a 320i of this
model range. Any issues with the fittings, engine, tranny, electrical
etc.

Secondly, on the specification sheet; it says there is an on board
computer. Why is that unique, I would have thought all newer beamers
would have that? Could someone clarify.

thanks!

  • Re: 2004 320i
    ... model range. ... Any issues with the fittings, engine, tranny, electrical ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: 2004 320i
    ... Any issues with the fittings, engine, tranny, electrical ... Not the engine control computer. ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: need some help
    ... want to be able to purchase a car with my own money. ... '98-'02 and from the fall of 2002 on, a 2003 Trailblazer. ... fine, 5 cylinder engine was sort of weak (I had the 3.5, I hear they ... address any of them you find ASAP - be they tranny fluid, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: OT- Ford 3Liter swap
    ... go inside the cab and remove the shifter from the top of the transmission (4 bolts). ... Use a good floor jack and a 2x4 to support the motor so it won't tilt when you remove the tranny. ... Hook up your engine hoist, tractor boom pole, or similar. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Worse case scenario for CV Joint (high mileage 1993 Camry)
    ... I have a 1993 Camry with 200k + miles on it. ... So far, engine and tranny are ... You may want oil seals just in case, but I did this on a Mazda without ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)