Re: BMW Defect Investigations by Model
- From: Vernon Balbert <vbalbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 15:46:34 GMT
On 1/5/2008 6:14 AM, Jason Russell went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text:
trade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Trade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ejaculated:
66 models997 Recalls | 3,339 Service bulletins | 336 Vehicle
3 SERIES (7)
And your point is what exactly?
I think he thinks BMWs are the only cars to have this happen. Of course he doesn't remember the Corvair.
Everything I know I learned from my cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you go to the vet's, pee on your owner. - Gary Smith
- Prev by Date: Ignition problem
- Next by Date: Re: NonMain Dealer BMW Specialist - Liverpool Area?
- Previous by thread: Re: BMW Defect Investigations by Model
- Next by thread: Re: BMW Defect Investigations by Model