Re: BMW Defect Investigations by Model

On 1/5/2008 6:14 AM, Jason Russell went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text:
trade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Trade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ejaculated:

http://www.allworldauto.com/inv/BMW_investigations_15-1.html

66 models997 Recalls | 3,339 Service bulletins | 336 Vehicle
Investigations
3 SERIES (7)

<SNIP>

And your point is what exactly?

I think he thinks BMWs are the only cars to have this happen. Of course he doesn't remember the Corvair.

--
Everything I know I learned from my cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you go to the vet's, pee on your owner. - Gary Smith

  • Re: Ring the churchbells, shout on the roofs of Mosques, creationism
    ... Mark Evans went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text: ... Please produce evidence that inanimate objects make decisions. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: thoughts on Jesus
    ... alwaysaskingquestions went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text: ... composite. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Another pro-ID movie comes out, so says article
    ... Gregory A Greenman went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text: ... disappearing before they've even learned anything about the subject seems silly. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: thoughts on Jesus
    ... Walter Bushell went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text: ... Vernon Balbert wrote: ... thinking ability do is they put out incomprehensible things for you to believe in. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: The Phoenix has landed!
    ... Robert J. Kolker went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text: ... And Babbage's biggest target customer was the Royal Navy. ...
    (talk.origins)