Re: Tyre change
- From: "David Haggas" <DavidHaggas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:22:22 -0000
"Fred W" <malt_hound@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Another option I looked at was 225/45R17 front and rear but this reduces
the aesthetic appeal of the car and would mean some new rims.
Yeah, and it would actually improve the handling if you did that by
reducing the understeer. Wouldn't want that now would we?
Walked round a whole yard full of E46's. They had a variety of different
rims on. To me the 18" just look right for the car. 17's look right on the
- Prev by Date: Re: Heater fan issue - 2002 325i
- Previous by thread: Re: Tyre change
- Next by thread: Re: Tyre change