Re: OBDII Scanner - E46
- From: admin <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:53:57 -0400
Robert wrote:Folks:Well rob I wanted to save money on repairs too. I found a site with a good
For my 2000 323i (E46) I am thinking about purchasing an OBDII scanner, I also have a Chevy truck 1996. Does anyone have recommendation or know where there are reviews to find a good scanner, I do not want to pay more than $200US.
www.eldoradotoolsales.com they had it all. That's all I can tell you.
Baum tools has a selection from around $30 (does JUST OBD-II codes) to
the thousands of $$$ (does extended BMW diagnostics.)
- Prev by Date: Re: Big Ben in my BMW 5 series ....
- Next by Date: Re: 328i Temperature Gauge Shows Hot Fast
- Previous by thread: Re: OBDII Scanner - E46
- Next by thread: 88 735i Heater Core Fixed But..........