Re: Alternative LED bulbs - ECU confusion?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article <ucevh3teiaq74b4pcpbnqtpb3ik6j18oq3@xxxxxxx>,
bjn <elvis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The point is that these LED replacement bulbs are *inferior* in every
respect to the tungsten ones - apart from perhaps life.

The point is, that statement is your opinion based upon what you see as
important, and not a fact. Other people may see other things as
important, and therefore have different opinions.

I *think* I've made it clear that my objection consists of the brightness
of LED replacements 'off axis' compared to filament types. And so far none
has contradicted me.

You may feel it's your 'human right' to have turn signals that can't be
seen from the sides in high ambient light levels. If so, I hope it is you
that suffers from such vanity rather than innocent parties.

You must be an amazing guy to chat to - given you always make something more from what a person says

  • Re: A7000 Startup
    ... In article, Dave Plowman (News) ... life of the equipment. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Engine oil for 15 yr old car
    ... In article, Dave Plowman (News) ... Had been on that for all its life going on the ... ISTR 10/40 was the recommended grade - and semi synthetic. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)
  • Re: Life living hell for Palestinians in Gaza
    ... Via NY Transfer News Collective  *  All the News that Doesn't Fit ... "InGaza, hope is on life support Life has become a living hell for the ... family's meager meals on a small wood stove as fuel supplies dwindle. ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Say a prayer I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... hell and back with FMS and CFS and Family Feud. ... Lets not forget my mom did not understand this until I got my SS news and ... hope it ruins his dreams and life the way it has others. ... Yes Doug reads here now via Google and now I ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: [OT] What do you do when youre NOT gonna die?
    ... And my doctor told me to prepare for the worst. ... I have been on both sides, that is, getting bad news, getting good news, and ... we will all die. ... The anger often comes when we review our life and it ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)