Re: E36 325i problem with keeping the speed at one level.

I would like to thank everyone for responding to my question. I have had
the ecu remaped and the car is running sweet now.
As for the person who wrote that I should stop messing around with the
car and buy a 330i or 540i or M5, first of all I would like to say that I
only like 3 series. No wonder the M5 would be faster everybody knows
that!!! As for 330i and 540i whatever man...my car would blow them away. I
just needed help with my car, dont tell me what I sould be driving or what
I sould be doing to it. But thanks for the 2nd half of your input. No hard
feelings.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.bmw/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

  • Re: Where are the answers?
    ... New Bee wrote: ... Looks like that was MegaDave, who was responding to your comment of: ... "I bet your car would be totally messed up in 5 seconds if you ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Media Player + ActiveSync madness!
    ... ridding along in a car when it suddenly stopped (everything went blue on the ... As of a couple of days ago, Media Player began to be unresponsive after ... Now I don't mean that it showed up as Not Responding in Task ... couldn't close it with Alt+F4 or the task bar. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Kimi gained positions by going off-track?
    ... with this new precedent it is certainly going to be ... So you accept it's OK to avoid an incident and gain position. ... "But then came the Safety Car. ... wondered why you were responding. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Felony Snowball Throwing?!?
    ... ain't showing a lot of perspicacity to throw them at the cop car ... responding the complaint about you tossing them at a snow plow... ... *UNMARKED* POLICE CAR RESPONDING TO THE PLOW OPERATORS COMPLAINTS. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Cars that never go wrong by Steve Firth
    ... the image of it goes down another notch. ... We've heard all you have to say about this car more times than is ... Only responding when other people raise the issue my friend. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)