Re: Minor window fault
- From: Jeremy <jeremy0505@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:59:43 +0100
In article <13buvsbj3r4k1a9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike G says...
You're possibly right about there being a difference with US cars.
I know it should work this way in the UK.
I have two E39's. Both 528i's, and both Owners Handbooks confirm that the
windows should be able to be opened or closed, using buttons 1 and 2.
Ditto with mine - I had a 97 523i and that worked correctly - holding
the button for a an extra couple of seconds would result in the windows
closing. Be interested to know why (it appears) this function doesn't
work on the later car (01 530i).
['01 BMW 530iA SE Touring]
- Prev by Date: Re: driver side head rest on 88 735 i..
- Next by Date: Re: Tips for removing E30 exhaust?
- Previous by thread: Re: Minor window fault
- Next by thread: Re: driver side head rest on 88 735 i..