BMW E39 OUTSIDE TEMP. SENSOR
- From: dpadronsito@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 28 Dec 2006 05:46:26 -0800
I have a E39 (2001), the outside temperature display is reading over
100F all the time.. it all started after a rock hit under the car in
the area of the frotn right tire (dnt know if it has anything to do
with it..???) but after that moment the temp. is just way off.. does
anyone know where the temp. sensor is located? or what could be causing
this problem?? how to change if that was the case...
thanks for any help you can provide..
- Prev by Date: Re: flashing dashboard light
- Next by Date: Re: E46 Owner: Why does my dash computer beep and tell me the temperature?
- Previous by thread: Canít SHIFT to Reverse, my last hope. Please Help! :(
- Next by thread: Re: BMW E39 OUTSIDE TEMP. SENSOR