New to group

Hi, I'm Ray. I have an '04 325i which I've been trying to kill since new.
It's holding up pretty well. I've just starting reading the group. Is there
a FAQ or should I just jump right in with a frequenly asked question?

TIA

Ray
"If I had known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of
myself."
- some guy who writes slogans for those little motorcycle helmet stickers.

  • Re: Genealogy, and Book Suggestions Request
    ... It seemed a bit similar to the awesome Harper Lee's To Kill ... What are you reading now? ... Irving Stone is a master at historical fiction. ... so much going on in my life right now. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Seriously considering LOTR On line
    ... Well, after reading various blogs of beta testers, it doesn't seem to ... If LotRO had what it takes to "kill" WoW, or if I'd seen in it what I saw in WoW I'd have bailed from the beta test within the first couple of days--or sooner. ... Of course as Nossie pointed out and I'd already considered, it could simply be that what I was seeing was coming more from the non-wanking beta-testing crowd than from the game itself. ... For one, most of the instructions & 'handholding' you get are from the written word (which requires, shock, horror, *reading*) - this alone will remove 90% of the riffraff from the game in no time imo, If you don't have icons & graphical queues to lead you around the nose it makes power-leveling & skipping content all that much less attractive. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: CAT LADY WANTED
    ... I kill a lot of threads myself, ... reading this thread digs up bones (country ... NOT hopitus, ever, and the subjects interest me and educate me much as ... Joyce ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Ray Haddad
    ... Better men than Ray have tried to kill this newsgroup and failed, ... you don't see many animals blubbering on the floor holding their ... Now shaddap, cunt. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Ray Haddad
    ... Better men than Ray have tried to kill this newsgroup and failed, ... Two erroneous statements do not lead a stupid one to credit your third ... I'd kick you into next week, ...
    (misc.writing)