Re: 2007 versus 2006 z4m

how much did your friend pay for the car?

thanks,

tri

STiG wrote:
Didn't the Z4 M's just come out? I would imagine it would be the same
in 2007. BMW does not change their M cars year to year.

My friend has the Z M Coupe, and it's a very nice car!

tringuyen99@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I'm in the market to buy a z4m and wanted to know what's the difference
between the 2007 versus the 2006 model of the z4m.

The salesman at the dealership says he can order me a 2007 and he says
it's practically the same as the 2006.

I wanted to hear other opinions besides his before purchasing.

Thanks,

Tri

  • Do-Nothing Democrats Shove German Auto Industry Into the Abyss
    ... consequences of the financial crisis. ... Norbert Reithofer, the 52-year-old chief executive of BMW, is ... it is the purchase of a car. ... Opel is not the only German carmaker seeking government assistance. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Auto Wipers
    ... Google 'BMW swirl flaps' and you will find out more. ... confused how the swirlflap issue relates to engine oil. ... car is driven, and extended oil changes. ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • OT:UK driver "trapped" in his BMW 318 going 130 mph for 60 miles?! It was a automtic too! (ladies
    ... Also McLaren should start using BMW 4-cylinder engines cause this one ... A motorist was trapped in his car driving at almost 130mph for 60 miles ... Kevin Nicolle, 25, was unable to stop the automatic BMW going at top ... the police. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Jerks who run you off the road
    ... It's a no-win situation since he could always strike the bike ... Then he shoots on ahead and then cuts me off with maybe 3 feet of room. ... didn't want it because they threw the rock at my car on an offramp ... ... Seems like all the crap starts when I'm on the BMW. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Auto Wipers
    ... Google 'BMW swirl flaps' and you will find out more. ... confused how the swirlflap issue relates to engine oil. ... car is driven, and extended oil changes. ... But, I agree, old carburettor engines in poor tune, or with too much 'choke' irritate my ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)