Re: Is it possible to ADD the DVD navigation??
- From: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Sexton)
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 01:07:48 +0000 (UTC)
In article <NPednQiVTrEYPJ3YRVnyug@xxxxxx>,
R. Mark Clayton <nospamclayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Nobody" <nobody@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ditto, but you can buy Xenon filled bulbs to fit in normal headlights. Not
as good as discharge bulbs, but a hell of a lot brighter than standard. You
can also get higher wattage bulbs (100W instead of 65W).
You can get up to 140W.
Need Mercedes parts? http://parts.mbz.org
Richard Sexton | Mercedes stuff: http://mbz.org
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | http://aquaria.net http://killi.net
- Prev by Date: Re: 740i blower removal
- Next by Date: How many different anti-theft wheel bolts?
- Previous by thread: Re: Is it possible to ADD the DVD navigation??
- Next by thread: ABS, Brake and Hazard Indicators