Re: Is it possible to ADD the DVD navigation??
- From: "Nobody" <nobody@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:39:20 -0700
Maybe this is a dumb question, but what the hell. Why not just bite
the bullet and wait the time the dealer needs to get the car with
exactly the spec. you want from another dealer?
I've done it twice in the last 10 years, admittedly not with BMW
dealers (but car dealers are car dealers), and all it cost me was 2 or
3 weeks wait each time.
Believe me, I would if it were that easy :). Except that the car in question
(the M3) was discontinued a month ago. I've ordered an in production car
before and it took about 2 weeks. A guy I know ordered an M3, and it took
about a month.
Now why do I want a discontinued model when the new M3 is due in < 6 months?
Because the new M3 will have a new body style that'll be ugly as all hell
and cost about $5k - $7k more.
- Prev by Date: Re: Is it possible to ADD the DVD navigation??
- Next by Date: Re: Is it possible to ADD the DVD navigation??
- Previous by thread: Re: Is it possible to ADD the DVD navigation??
- Next by thread: Re: Is it possible to ADD the DVD navigation??