Is it possible to ADD the DVD navigation??

If the only car available in the color I want is one without navigation, is
it possible for the dealer to add the factory original in dash OEM DVD
navigation system?

Another option I'm curious about being dealer installable or end user
installable is xenon headlights. Is this just a matter of ordering up the
xenon lights off the net and putting them in myself? or is there different
wiring, any electronics anywhere, any difference in the dashboard icons,
etc?

Just out of curiousity, and this is probably a stupid idea that might hurt
the value of the car, but is it possible to change the color of the car very
easily? I mean, to get a factory quality paint finish would likely mean
disassembling the car down to the frame right? probably not a good idea?

  • Re: Question: Marine and Auto GPS
    ... The Garmin "x" series are as good as it get for that kind of use. ... covers the cases where the boat does not have a chart chip for the ... When you use it in the car you're working with a smallish ... provide excellent and easily read at a glance navigation prompts. ...
    (rec.boats.electronics)
  • Re: Question: Marine and Auto GPS
    ... chartplotter/GPS and auto navigation all in one device. ... The Garmin "x" series are as good as it get for that kind of use. ... the boat does not have a chart chip for the waters at both ends of the ... rental car agencies. ...
    (rec.boats.electronics)
  • Re: How this should works?
    ... > tries to goto either the next record or previous record ... When you put a key in the car, and turn it..the car does not pop up a dialog ... Anyway, I suppose there situations where you do want a save prompt (and, I ... event of the form, then record navigation, or closing the form etc will ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Can I Leave a GPS in a Hot/Cold Car
    ... is if I can leave the GPS out-of-sight in a hot or cold car without doing damage to the unit? ... Sticking a navigation device under the seat is contrary to it's use. ... I have a bluetooth GPS with auto-power on/off in the glovebox. ... have no use for a visible display in a moving car. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Server based car navigation for delivery fleets
    ... I'm interested to know if anyone knows of server based navigation ... calculates a set of routing instructions to download back to the car. ... with a GPS system in the car. ... We prefer finding an exsisting solution if it already exists, ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)