Re: big problems please help

No need to YELL. You did not make it clear what the trouble is.

As Dave said, there are tons of websites out there that give the procedure. He goes on to say Pin 11, but I think this is an error.

In any case, you do not seem interested in the right way to reset the lights as much as you want to know what the recovery operation is after doing it wrong.

It sounds like in your stupidity you managed to blow the computer to smitherings, if so then you are pretty much on your own.

"liney" <roychallis014@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:486cffd46742744271858e9ce52b139d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ITS NOT HOW TO RESET LIGHTS THE CAR WONT START ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO GET IT
SORTED

  • Re: big problems please help
    ... As Dave said, there are tons of websites out there that give the ... He goes on to say Pin 11, but I think this is an error. ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: Paging RATSC tech support!!!
    ... Dave said he had his Limewire running. ... from Limewire (tons and tons of remixes). ... If they can retrieve the files...I'm gonna purchase another 500 gig drive ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: IE6 looses server-connection while surfing
    ... because my brothers computer has no trouble with websites. ... -Problem also occurs on dutch websites ... network which would explain why they can load the site quickly. ...
  • Re: Just For Laughs:New Song
    ... job,especially the lead guitar at the end...just one take with no clue what ... its Rock City!! ... They're usually quite humorous but have got me in trouble a couple of times!! ... dAVE B ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Mum sez my tea is ready
    ... If you can stir old DeadBrain01 from his coma, he might be able to point you in the direction of the nearest office for claiming benefits, but you'll have to join the queue with all the other intellectually challenged misfits. ... You seem to be having a lot of trouble with these one liners, Dave The Fat Sarge. ... You seem to be having even more trouble coming up with a worthwhile response, ...
    (uk.local.surrey)