Re: Whats the difference?

In article <4ctmkqF16ne0jU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Spack <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My understanding of SE (at least in the UK) is that it means it's got
options fitted, but not a single full option pack. Eg. if you have the
Sports package but drop one of the components, it's an SE. If you have
Sports but add another option as well, it's an SE. You'd need to check with
BMW what the set of options fitted when sold was.

SE simply means special equipment. Meant to separate it from base models.
But in the UK, some models are only available as SE anyway - the base
models are save for taxi use etc in Germany.

Sports package - usually lowered suspension and larger wheels - is
entirely separate from SE, although most will also have SE equipment.

--
*Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreen.*

Dave Plowman dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
.