- From: Perry Lee <nun@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 05:06:56 -0400
We have a 1998 Z3 2.8 litre. The dash warning light for the airbags
came on Saturday, and is staying on solid. No flashing, no flickers.
The manual say that our mechaninc needs to look at the airbag system,
and I definitely do not want to mess with that, but is there something I
can check, to make sure it is not a false error message?
- Prev by Date: Re: Shock absorbers.
- Next by Date: Re: Airbag Warning
- Previous by thread: 335i is sweet looking with all wheel drive and twin turbos
- Next by thread: Re: Airbag Warning