Re: Run Flat Tires
- From: Dean Dark <ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:08:58 -0500
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:17:44 -0800, Josh Assing <XjoshX@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone know if it is necessary to rotate run flat tires ?
yes, if you can.
If so after how many miles
For example; tires on an NSX Accura cannot be rotated, regardless (different
And on the NSX, they're actually four different tires, left and right,
front and back. You can't even dismount the tires and swap between
the left and right rims on the front or the back; the inside and
outside sidewalls' stiffness are different for each side.
It's possible to tune the NSX's suspension alignment such that you
will get the ride and handling of your life, but it will eat the rear
tires in 2,000 miles, and the fronts in 5,000 or so. Ask me how I
- Prev by Date: Re: Run Flat Tires
- Next by Date: Re: High speed pursuit of a BMW with an almost insane tragic ending ( Video-Clip )
- Previous by thread: Re: Run Flat Tires
- Next by thread: Re: Run Flat Tires