Any value in Budget E36 brake pads from eurocarparts
- From: Lordy <see.reply.to@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:10:10 GMT
I have a 1994 320i Coupe. I'm about to buy some pads..
For Front Pads I have a choice of
TEXTAR 101110130 £25.42
GUTTMANN 01110131 £11.01
ATE 101110135 £22.98
My gut feeling is to go middle of the range 'ATE' as I dont like to buy
budget or most expensive unless I know I'm getting good value
(quality/price) (which is usually not the case at each end of a price
range). However my mortage forces me to pay closer attention to such
Any experience with the Guttmann?? Or should I stick to ATE/TEXTAR?
- Prev by Date: Re: BMW Service quote?
- Next by Date: Re: how to care for my new 1997 528? (secrets to long car life?)
- Previous by thread: Re: Will five series wheels fit three series?
- Next by thread: Re: Any value in Budget E36 brake pads from eurocarparts