Help with Crash repairs
- From: "Akbar4" <charanbagh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:56:45 GMT
Please help, I had an accident with my 2002 525i. Two roof air bags (front
right and left) and driver side door air bag have popped out. I am
wondering can I just reset the airbag control module with peake tool or
something after replacing the air bags.
Also the occupied seat belt retractor, which apparently triggers), can I
somehow repair that?
In addition, the battery safety terminal apparently blow off during crash
which cut off power to Fuel Injector, starter and few other major areas, how
could I get it going again without spending too much.
- Prev by Date: Tracker Monitor - Whats the point if key jacked?
- Next by Date: Re: Help with Crash repairs
- Previous by thread: Tracker Monitor - Whats the point if key jacked?
- Next by thread: Re: Help with Crash repairs