Re: no more idle RPM
- From: "sylvain,sylvie" <sbriandsboucher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 08:00:28 -0500
I had that problem many times (635,735,318,535,540) and it always been a
"sticky" idle regulating valve.
First check connection and if everything is fine try to clean it with brake
On your engine it's not an easy part to reach, it is underneath the intake
"Babee Q" <qhtpham@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
> admin wrote:
>> Babee Q wrote:
>> > After starting my car and letting it warm up, my rpm needle is moving
>> > up and down. but when you start driving, everything is fine. then once
>> > you stop at a light, the needle starts to move up and down again. if
>> > you don't do anything it will eventually die out. what do i need to do?
>> > what causes that problem?
>> Babee - perhaps some clue as to WHAT model and WHAT year BMW is causing
>> the problem might be useful. BMW has been making cars for over 70 years
>> so there is a wide selection that might have the problem.
>> Dog helps those who help..
> i have a 2000 BMW 328i....i had written a message one before this which
> is why i didnt include this info in this msg. thanks and sorry
- Prev by Date: Re: Petrol Octane - Was: Considering a BMW - A Few Questions
- Next by Date: Re: Petrol Octane - Was: Considering a BMW - A Few Questions
- Previous by thread: Re: no more idle RPM
- Next by thread: Petrol Octane - Was: Considering a BMW - A Few Questions