Re: 1991 318is overheating

"John Burns" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:438A336C.1694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 1) Nice car :-)

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure the engine isn't an M42. I think it's either an
E30 or an E36 - but I don't know how to tell the difference. 1991 was
apparently a weird year; even the dealers can't tell for sure which parts it
takes unless they _see_ it - not even from the VIN#.

> 2) Join www.bmwcca.org, your local chapter will tell you about a good
> independant specialiast and you'll get the best car magazine your ever
> likely to read!

Thanks for the tip. :^)

.