Re: 92 525i computer problem?
- From: "Dave Plowman (News)" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:42:23 +0000 (GMT)
In article <4379C641.26A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
John Burns <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Well, it's a transistor. It's probably a power transistor, and it you
> > know if it's a PNP or NPN, finding a suitable replacement should be
> > easy.
> Always assuming you can use the info printed on it (minimal) to work out
> things like the gain.
Many pretty cheap DVMs will do this for you.
*If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
Dave Plowman dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
- Prev by Date: Re: 92 525i computer problem?
- Next by Date: Re: Fan on 95 325is
- Previous by thread: Re: 92 525i computer problem?
- Next by thread: Re: 92 525i computer problem?