Re: 92 525i computer problem?
- From: "Jeff Strickland" <crwlr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:58:44 -0800
"John Burns" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:437793EC.78B1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Basically the number need to match. But in your case you may find it's > just the output transistors that have died, I've seen this before. You > can often rob them from a dead ECU and solder them into yours. >
If you can rob them from another ECU, can't you simply go to an electonics
store and buy a few? This would give one solder-cycle instead of two ...
Except for the fact they have a Bosch part number and not even Bosch will tell you what they are or sell replacements :-(
Well, it's a transistor. It's probably a power transistor, and it you know if it's a PNP or NPN, finding a suitable replacement should be easy.
- Prev by Date: Re: I'll never sell
- Next by Date: Re: Fan on 95 325is
- Previous by thread: Re: 92 525i computer problem?
- Next by thread: Re: 92 525i computer problem?