Re: Looked and drove new Porsche 911
- From: Dean Dark <ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 06:36:28 -0500
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:09:19 +0000 (UTC), "R. Mark Clayton"
>You are pressing on along a country road. As you round a sweeping bend your
>back wheels unfortunately hit upon a patch of wet leaves. Describe what
>happens next: -
In both cases, you are at risk of drifting sideways off the road. I
think what you're trying to get at is the danger of an inexperienced
driver snapping off the throttle in such circumstances. If you do
something as daft as that, then the 911 is more likely to go twirly on
you than *any* front engined car. It comes down to driving skills.
- Prev by Date: Re: Looked and drove new Porsche 911
- Next by Date: Re: SPORT PACKAGE 5 series
- Previous by thread: Re: Looked and drove new Porsche 911
- Next by thread: Re: Looked and drove new Porsche 911