Re: Five series wheels fit three series?

How can they bolt on okay if the hub ring and offset are "all wrong"?

"John Burns" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4351305A.645D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I really like the look of the stock wheels that come on the 06 525/530 non
sport models. Anyone know if these would bolt up to a 06 325i?

They'll bolt on OK. But the offset and hub ring sizes are all wrong. Sorry.

Email: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!

  • Re: Jobless American: Govt denied MY family welfare but GAVE it to lying Mexicans
    ... >>> on my working life, it has happened to me repeatedly. ... >> Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Locomotive electrician, two way radio tech, ... > When you have a father and a father-in-law that both retired nearly non ... I worked my ass off learning UNIX and networking almost ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Need Login/Password for Alpha AXP DEC OSF/1
    ... I recently acquired an Alpha AXP box for the first time in my life. ... obviously do not know anything about this nor much UNIX. ...
    (comp.org.decus)
  • Need Login/Password for Alpha AXP DEC OSF/1
    ... I recently acquired an Alpha AXP box for the first time in my life. ... obviously do not know anything about this nor much UNIX. ...
    (comp.sys.dec.micro)
  • Need Login/Password for Alpha AXP DEC OSF/1
    ... I recently acquired an Alpha AXP box for the first time in my life. ... obviously do not know anything about this nor much UNIX. ...
    (comp.sys.dec)
  • Re: M$ attack on Common Sense
    ... I know most doctors around here use windows because they cannot work out ... computer science degree or spent 30 hours a week hacking unix is arrogant ... Security is not about having to spend all your life learning unix. ... can get microsoft stuff to do what its supposed to easily. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)