Re: 2000 E320 STARTING PROBLEM

Am 03.09.2010 09:36, schrieb THOMAS:
2000 E320 starting problem with 80K original owner. The battery was
changed about four years ago. About two months ago the vehicle did not
start. The vehicle was towed to the garage. The vehicle started up. The
mechanic did not find any error codes. A few days ago the vehicle did
not start up. Three days later the vehicle started up. Any suggestions?

Perhaps a defunct critical sensor: crankshaft sensor, air mass flow sensor.

--

Roland Franzius

  • Re: Tax query
    ... If a vehicle uses more ... Am I "penalised" by having paid more for a house with a garage and a driveway than I might have paid for a flat-conversion in a terraced street? ... The suggestion that I am "jealous" of people living in terraced houses with no on-plot parking is absolutely feeble - I could easily have the same if I wished to - but I don't.] ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Tax query
    ... more fuel the ower has to buy more fuel which means the ... annum) for anyone who cannot and/or does not park the vehicle ... houses with no on-plot parking is absolutely feeble - I could easily ... council garage at £45 a month. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Tax query
    ... taxation of "gas guzzlers" are invalid. ... If a vehicle uses more ... fuel the ower has to buy more fuel which means the owner pays ... council garage at £45 a month. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: A salutary lesson
    ... The mechanics never meet the customer so it's just a job on ... Garage mechanics know next to nothing about electrics. ... vehicle was in excellent condition when it left them. ...
    (uk.rec.engines.stationary)
  • Re: Tax query
    ... taxation of "gas guzzlers" are invalid. ... If a vehicle uses more ... fuel the ower has to buy more fuel which means the owner pays ... Am I "penalised" by having paid more for a house with a garage and a driveway than I might have paid for a flat-conversion in a terraced street? ...
    (uk.rec.driving)