Re: 300D Transmission Issues

Kickdown switch forces the transmission to downshift and stay there until
the switch release. As simple as I can explain it.

If disconnected and the tranny works normally, it means you need a new
switch!

You are a bit 'dense'!

  • Re: Physicists vs. relativity sceptics
    ... On 27.01.2011 22:27, Henry Wilson DSc wrote: ... "The currents in the two wires of a transmission line aren't ... a transmission line with a two pole switch or a single ... "A charge on the shield of a coax cable can ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: toyota 22re questions
    ... Caps may not even tell you. ... separate switch, the solenoid engages ok and the overdrive engages. ... throttle opening for the converter to lock up. ... the solenoid is being activated on command from the switch, via the relay, etc. so, either there's something else telling the transmission not to engage overdrive, and this transmission is electronically controlled, or the transmission has a mechanical problem. ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: SP switch tuning
    ... We have SP Switch connected 18 nodes including two S80s. ... TSM server have 16mb.And rest of the 16 nodes have 4mg size. ... This electronic mail transmission contains information from Joy Mining ... If you are not the intended recipient, ...
    (AIX-L)
  • Re: Celica Reversing Beep
    ... assume that your car has a manually shifted transmission. ... up underneath the dash to see if the beeper is readily visible, ... There is a switch, either on the shifter, or on the transmission itself, ... If you unplug the switch and the backup lights and beeper ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Passat automatic transmission problem
    ... dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote: ... Did you try operating the transmission with the Transmission Control Module unplugged? ... It doesn't switch gears by itself. ... If we put it on first gear, ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)