Re: GM to recall 1.5 million autos
- From: "Dori A Schmetterling" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:48:38 +0100
Yes, Vauxhall = GM, but who knows for how much longer? GM has just
announced its intention to spin its European interests (Opel/Vauxhall) off.
To send an e-mail directly replace "spam" with "schmetterling"
"news" <q.delsaer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
hm not sure about, that I've had motorbike exhausts cherry-red, that's
more like 700C and I'm
pretty sure flashpoint of hydraulic fluid is much less than that -
I do recall an issue with some Vauxhall's (are or were part of GM) 5 - 10
years back where the (plastic) brake master-cylinder could detach in a
front-ender, land on the manifold and 'explode' ?
- Prev by Date: Re: AMSOIL Filter
- Next by Date: is it big deal, 1998 E320, 5w30 or 10w30, New England
- Previous by thread: Re: GM to recall 1.5 million autos
- Next by thread: crank shaft positioning sensor E320