Re: Limited slip for W124 300D?
- From: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Sexton)
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:23:54 +0000 (UTC)
In article <003c84f8$0$6637$c3e8da3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
JD <jdblackwell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
aftermarket LSD. In a perfect world I'd be able to go to my junkyard and
pick up a factory unit that will bolt right in. Why Mercedes decided
that a simple mechanical LSD shouldn't be a standard feature eludes me.
It was. You could order anything from the factroy. For example any
126 could be ordered with full 4 wheel hydraulic suspension and
an LSD if you wanted.
There are 124 LSD's out there. Youd have to find the part # (hard)
then find one in a wreckers (harder). But not impossible.
Talk to Dave Meimann. He'd know this stuff.
Need Mercedes parts? http://parts.mbz.org
Richard Sexton | Mercedes stuff: http://mbz.org
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | http://aquaria.net http://killi.net
- Prev by Date: Re: Maybach ends 2013
- Next by Date: Simple Air Mass Sensor Check for DIY car buffs
- Previous by thread: Re: Maybach ends 2013
- Next by thread: Re: Limited slip for W124 300D?