Re: How do you remove plastic skirt
- From: RF <RF@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:38:27 -0700
On Jul 6, 2:26 am, sch...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Guenter Scholz) wrote:In article <486f4d95$...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Charlie Brown <charlie.br...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:HiRichard, go the ends of the skirting and you'll see screws that hold
1996 E300D. I have some rust appearing on the trailing edge of the front
wheel arches and the leading edge of the rear wheel arches. I want to treat
the rust, but to do the job properly, I need to remove the plastic skirting.
I can't see any obvious clips, so does anybody know how to do this without
it unto the body... undo these. Now simply pry off the skirting, of course
taking care not to wreck the paint etc. At least that's how it works on
Thanks Guenter, I'll give this a try, now I know what to look for,
There's a good chance I'll not make a mess
How about asking her nicely to drop it?
- Prev by Date: Re: How To Build A HHO Generator And Run Your Car On Water
- Next by Date: ipod adapter for s500 2001
- Previous by thread: Re: How do you remove plastic skirt
- Next by thread: Re: Fill your car for $1.10 a gallon?