Transmission service needed?
- From: "Mike Morgan" <cfpmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:35:19 -0500
At a recent service at the dealer, (yeah, I know, dumb) the adviser
recommended a drain, flush and refill of the auto transmission on my 2000
S430, 90k miles. He said this was something new that MB was now
recommending for all its cars. Price was to be $400+. I declined.
Does anyone know whether this should be done? Manual is silent.
To reply via e-mail, delete twangtown and substitute earthlink.
- Prev by Date: How To Build A HHO Generator And Run Your Car On Water
- Next by Date: Re: Transmission service needed?
- Previous by thread: How To Build A HHO Generator And Run Your Car On Water
- Next by thread: Re: Transmission service needed?