Re: $5.00 Diesel - time to put her up on blocks!
- From: "Tiger" <tiger0002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 00:56:42 -0400
You know, if you price out the cost per mile in diesel and gas engine, you
will find out that the cost is close enough.
I just did a calculation on the 01 E320 with 24 MPG average at $3.95 per
gallon premium and comes up with 16.5 cents per mile.
My 95 E300D with 29 MPG average with $4.59 diesel is 15.9 cents per mile...
Of couse if your MPG is much lower... then your cost is higher for diesel. I
am so glad I filled my cat at $4.39 before it jumped 20 cents! Last fill is
$90.49... even the attendant was stumped when I told him.
- Prev by Date: Re: 1982 MB 240 D FOR SALE 4 SPEED
- Next by Date: Re: Immobiliser relay stuck??
- Previous by thread: off the oily plug..on to a ml320 irk
- Next by thread: Re: $5.00 Diesel - time to put her up on blocks!