2002 c240 rust proofing?

Hi there,

Should I consider getting rust proofing for c240 (2002) now or is it
too late for this winter? I live in Toronto and roads are all snowy
and salty here.

Should I go to Krown or any other recommendation?

Thanks.

  • Re: GMT Saturday 17th December 11
    ... of twinkellies, it is still, below zero and there is a coating of snowy ... stuff on the cars and roads outside there. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Amazing
    ... It's my opinion that they used to quarry it only for putting on snowy ... roads, but started wrapping it up and selling it to gulible ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: help this website from vanishing.
    ... I think that's a typo for Toronto. ... I hope they fix the roads on this one but ... keep the trams. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)