Question about parts

I'm looking at a few '80s-era 300SD cars.

I'm finding that there would need to be some work on the interior. I've done
this for Chevy trucks and found quite a range of parts aftermarket
available. Is there such a thing for Mercedes cars? Also - for the W126
body - can the parts be interchanged?

For example, could I use a glove compartment door from a 500SEL on a 300SD?

--
www.perfectreign.com

  • Re: Anyone want to buy my VW Variant before I rat it ?
    ... Look like Mk 2/3 (later interior) Polo to me, but maybe too much curve on ... DO NOT RUIN THIS CAR. ... If I had a garage and wasn't restricting myself to two cars, ... list it on this site mybe some one will buy it there have been alot of ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: deodorizing interior
    ... It's got cloth interior. ... but can someone offer some tips to reduce the smoke odor? ... Hey Frank, agfter you are done with the cleaning, rent an ozone ... we had NO complaints nor saw any in our personal cars we treated. ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: Happy Birthday, Frog
    ... There are loose panels in the interior. ... It still has the original Ford Premium ... around here to compete with. ... When you own these cars, ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: MK5 Golfs
    ... IMO a decent Jaguar interior or a Bentley or Rolls are simply a world ... Germans seem to go from utilitarian to decadent disco via "fuck me this ... If a Jag was a nice place to be, then why do they sell so few cars? ... If any other similar marque could still look and drive like brand new at ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Can An Airline Guy Steer An Auto Company?
    ... Bring in successful foreign market cars. ... order an orange car with a blue interior if they want to. ... it was aircraft and a lot of those aircraft are ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)