Re: engine temperature in W124 2.0 TE
- From: The Spanish Inquisition <ximinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:25:46 +0200
"dol" <dol123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Which temperature is proper for 2.0TE engine with LPG?
Mine is near line above 80 degrees line.
Is this correct?
just had a new fan switch on mine so - think the fan comes on at 102C, then
back off at 98C, shouldn't get much hotter than that obviously - my '88
230TE runs about 90 (its between 80 and 100 ;) ) except in heavy
traffic/hot day/long hills
OOOPS just reread - thought LPG should run cooler than petrol? mines on
LPG runs hotter than petrol AFAIK.
Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...
and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope....
- Prev by Date: Re: 560sel question
- Next by Date: Wheel noise? '79 300TD
- Previous by thread: Re: engine temperature in W124 2.0 TE
- Next by thread: Re: engine temperature in W124 2.0 TE