Re: 560 sec

I have an 86 sec, have put lots of money and time into it. It is a classy
looking car and cost over 60k new. But it is a very complicated piece of
machinery, lots of things to go wrong. Some things you can work on yourself
and EBay is a gold mine of new and used parts. I had to send the speedometer
to Texas to have the odometer repaired. Bought a used cruise control
actuator on EBay, also new armrest cover and steering wheel cover.
The car has lots of power, but you will get about 14 mpg on high test.