Re: rear axle half shaft question
- From: "Karl" <aufever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:56:06 -0700
You will need to replace the rear wheel bearings....
Not a do-it-in-your-driveway repair.
The 13mm bolt you removed from the center only holds the axle shaft in.
The special tools and a press are needed.
Here is the tool for the inner nut:
I cannot find anyone offering the hub holding tool.
Go here: http://www.importeccatalog.com/
and enter K8020-29480 in the search box for the rear bearing kit.
"Rick" <Rick.A.Solis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Any idea where I could get more info on this and that special socket?
- Prev by Date: Re: rear axle half shaft question
- Next by Date: That STUPID 300D Hood Star
- Previous by thread: Re: rear axle half shaft question
- Next by thread: That STUPID 300D Hood Star