Mercedes Benz 420SEL 1991
- From: "terek" <tartar2007@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Mar 2007 12:54:28 -0700
My Question is very simple. My Car is in mint condition other
than three of the window are broken. That is of course as far as the
interior and the paint goes. The engine is a mess.
basically my parents and I thought we could trust a mechanic (a
friend) that said he could fix the car for cheap. It having no problem
other than it needing a tune-up. Long story short the mechanic screwed
us over, and overcharged us, we couldnt sue because he ranaway with
our money. I was wondering what do you think I should do with the car,
should I fix it and keep it or should I get rid of it for however much
I can get out of it?
- Prev by Date: Mercedes Benz 420SEL 1991
- Next by Date: Re: Vibration under braking at speed .
- Previous by thread: Re: Mercedes Benz 420SEL 1991
- Next by thread: 1990 200E - some small questions