Re: E320 Crank Sensor

quite easily, yes. just be sure you have the proper torx bit or
just-right hex. see...

http://tinyurl.com/y94b6l

i just added photos from 99 E320 at the very end of the thread. tnx
for the tip about OEM AP! i need one. :-)

Randall1162 wrote:
Can you replace a crank position/reference sensor yourself on a 1999
E320 I bought the sensor from OEM Auto Parts for $76.00. The Dealer
wanted $125.00 So I feel I am a little ahead of the game already but
do fear I may give it all back, and some, if the repair shop that
installs it screws it up. Thanks in advance for any technical input.

Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/E320-Crank-Sensor-Mercedes-Benz-ftopict202531.html

.