My 190E 2.3 will not cold start

The fuel pump on my car will not consistently turn on in cold weather. How
can I be certain its the fuel pump relay or the engine temperature or
what?

  • Re: Kids and Ducatis (longish)
    ... Starter was hardly turning, apparently. ... handles the ignition and fuel pump together. ... controlling igntion and fuel pump would kill both if it was loose. ... A new fuel pump relay cured that ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: 88 E30 stops running,..
    ... Common problem on BMWs of this age. ... I'd be even more inclined to think a dying fuel pump. ... underway was ALWAYS the fuel pump relay. ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: 2002 Explorer CRANKS but NO START troubleshooting
    ... I've ordered the wiring diagram so I'll know exactly how the fuel pump ... Check for spark at one of the spark plugs. ... Check voltages at the contacts of the fuel pump relay. ... Check the battery with a hydrometer. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer)
  • Re: 1987 260E wont start
    ... The fuel pump relay both provides power to the fuel ... But first have someone to turn the key to ignition position (not star ... Idle speed air valve is behind the injection fuel distributor, ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)
  • Re: 2002 Explorer CRANKS but NO START troubleshooting
    ... I've ordered the wiring diagram so I'll know exactly how the fuel pump is ... Check for spark at one of the spark plugs. ... Check voltages at the contacts of the fuel pump relay. ... It was the original (80K miles ago). ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer)