Re: SMART cars in the US

öäÖÄ ß....

Go to Regional and Language settings (in XP) or similar.

Then Languages/Details and set up any language keyboard you like (that's
available).

To visualise the new keys it is easiest to download Microsoft Visual
Keyboard foc.

This allows you to type the characters on a virtual keyboard and shows the
physical keyboard layout.

If you still have difficulty let me know. You may e-mail me directly.

With German it is not too difficult to memorise the positions as the core
keys are not so different (though its QWERZ). The A-Umlaut is where the @
sign is, for example.

DAS

---