83 300SD Turbo doesn't shu off

When the engine is shut off I know it has a delay time to cool down the
turbo . But now it gust keeps running. Where is this part located on the
engine and what is it called. Do you have to replace it or is there
something else to lok for electrical. Thanks for any help Charlie

  • Re: TR182 cost of ownership - maintenance, etc.
    ... I had a turbo normalized Mooney. ... I'm here in Houston and in summer time I'd climb 10-15 mph faster than ... published figures to keep engine well below red line. ... and the heat causes some engine problems. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Woohoo...petrol down again.
    ... expected the turbo version has greater acceleration and also better fuel ... far worse than any petrol engine ever built. ... Below 40% all engines have much reduced torque. ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: TR182 cost of ownership - maintenance, etc.
    ... So you are considering a slow plane that you can't climb because it will burn up. ... It leaks air like a sieve and oh, by the way, don't land too hard or you'll crack the gear and all the brake fluid will leak out. ... The turbo is HOT, and the heat causes some engine problems. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: What if...
    ... Turbo Arrow IV. ... The fitting had apparently been added to tee an hourmeter oil pressure ... the pilot secured the engine (fuel selector ... I do not recall the firewall being perforated, ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: OT: MX5isti
    ... They are very nice cars, handle rather well when set up properly and I ... they can handle the power and as the engine is ... essentially the engine out of the 323 4WD turbo without the turbo, ... they have roughly the correct ratio between seats and wheels. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)