Re: 91 300E Heating Problems
- From: scholz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Guenter Scholz)
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:05:30 +0000 (UTC)
There's got to be a defrost (or whatever you want to call it, defogger button
maybe?) button, I've got one on my '89 300E and all car's I've ever driven
have one of these. In any case, assuming that's the button you pushed when
you directed the heat at the windshield, then there appears to be a real
malfunction of the system. Probably the vacuum hoses.
In article <ZZv7f.137383$G8.66019@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Andy Smith <andyDOT.smithAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>"Guenter Scholz" <scholz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> First, let me ask, do you get 'screen' heat when you push the defrost
>> ? this directs all the heat toward the windshield.
>> cheers, guenter
>no - (there is no defrost button) - even if I switch all the heat to the
>windscreen (and the fan on maximum), I get nothing - no heat, no air at all
- Prev by Date: Re: 91 300E Heating Problems
- Next by Date: Re: 98 S320 Battery Compartment?
- Previous by thread: Re: 91 300E Heating Problems
- Next by thread: Re: 91 300E Heating Problems