Re: Auxiliary Water Pump
- From: "Jens" <jens@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 Oct 2005 14:00:01 -0700
I am not sure for your particular model.
But for the later engine (104) the auxilliary water pump in normal
operation of course ensures circulation through the heater core, but it
also ensures circulation of the entire engine cooling, after engine is
switched off, to avoid hot spots and the formation of vapor bubbles.
- Prev by Date: Re: 84 300SD blowing air, but no heat
- Next by Date: 1989 300E - Is there a Relay for the Headlights That Could Cause One to be Intermittant?
- Previous by thread: Re: Auxiliary Water Pump
- Next by thread: Re: Auxiliary Water Pump