Re: Broken caliper bolt won't extract
- From: "T.G. Lambach" <tlambach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:33:56 -0700
This is beyond hope unless you have a home machine shop. Start shopping the salvage yards for another caliper or just buy a rebuilt one.
A repair shop would have potential liability if this caliper fails so they'd install a rebuilt caliper; they wouldn't waste their time on this kludge. And the customer would pay for it. End of story.
- Prev by Date: Re: 200,000 miles!
- Next by Date: Re: Quality Mercedes Benz Parts
- Previous by thread: Re: Broken caliper bolt won't extract
- Next by thread: Re: Broken caliper bolt won't extract